Skip to main content

Can I change my court date?

You are allowed one continuance by the court office. This will usually extend your court date by approximately thirty (30) days. You must sign a reset form by the Friday prior to your original court date to obtain a continuance. You will then be required to either pay your fine by the Friday prior to the new court date or come to court on that date. Only the Judge can give additional continuances in court.