We have free wi-fi that you can access from inside and from the parking lot if needed. We also have hotspots for you to check out.
We have 9 computers available to use from when we open to 15 minutes before we close.
We have a printer that can scan and make copies. It's 15¢ for b/w and 40¢ for color per page.
We do not have Bluetooth printing. You can print from one of our computers or from a USB drive.
Scanning is free. We do not have a fax machine, so we cannot fax. We do not have a notary at our library. We are happy to direct you to places nearby that can fax and/or have a notary.
We are no longer a polling place. Your new polling location may vary, so you can search it here.
Have questions? Call us at 770-487-1565
Curbside Pickup directions are below.
- Log in to your account at gapines.org.
- Place a hold on the book(s) that you want!
- If the book you want is in stock and you want it today: give us a call and we will get it ready for you!
- If the book you want is not in stock: we will notify you when it is ready for pick up!
- If you don't have a gapines.org account: give us a call and ask us to search for the title(s) you are looking for.
- If the book is in stock, we will get it ready for you!
- For pickup:
- Come to the library parking lot and give us a call to let us know you are here!
- Let us know if your items were holds or if we pulled them for you.
- We will ask you for your library card number over the phone.
- Follow the arrows to our drive thru line; we will meet you at the side of the building facing the parking lot!
Our new e-book, e-audiobook, and e-magazine platform is here! Follow the directions below to access hundreds of free audiobooks!
- Click on the image above
- Login with your PINES library card number
- Our library will show up as Flint River Regional Library, not Tyrone!
- Then select Georgia Download Destination to get started
- You can also download the Libby app from your smartphone’s app store to start reading and listening on your mobile devices today!
Need help with Libby? Click here.
Our library system also has an e-book/audiobook platform just for kids!
- Click on the image above
- Login with your PINES account information to get started!
- You can also download the Axis 360 app on your smartphone for access on your mobile devices!
Need help with E-read Kids/Axis 360? Click here.
It's getting to be that time again! As it has been for the past several years, the federal and state governments DO NOT provide us with tax forms. However they are available online. We are happy to help you find and print the forms you need. Or, if you know exactly what you will need, the links will be here below!
Georgia Tax Forms: https://dor.georgia.gov/years-individual-income-tax-forms?fbclid=IwAR13lpR2KbyfvhOlDMoYcK2oIfTC_HwMV9xKLmyo3rRjFNYBxzrWggmlOeo
Federal Tax Forms: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions?fbclid=IwAR3_wVsP-nkc-6trHRu15ks1gxwrQc_PfVwJWRQXdkWh28ouKEySnB1y7lQ