Skip to main content

Can I make payments on my fine?

For non-mandatory court appearance violations, we do not accept partial payments. If you are unable to pay the full amount, you will need to come to court, reply motion when your name is called and speak with the Judge. The Judge can elect to give you an extension to pay, put you on probation to make payments, or assess jail time.