Join us for our first annual gingerbread house competition. Drop off your creation 11/28-12/2 and they'll be on display until 12/16, when we announce our winners in each category and age group. More questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: Edible and Non-Edible
Age Groups: 0-5, 6-12, 13-18, 18+
1. Structures may be constructed of any combination of materials but can only be entered in one category (edible or non-edible).
2. You do not have to build a house! Any structure (an igloo, train, spaceship, etc) is allowed.
3. Structures should be on a board or base no larger that 12" long x12" wide Judges will evaluate each entry based on creativity, construction, and overall appearance.
4. All entries must be accompanied by an entry form and must be submitted no late than 4 pm on Friday December 2.
5. All entries will be available for viewing during library open hours but cannot be altered once submitted.